Welcome to “Kalashnikov-Technofest”
We would like to invite you to the Second international open scientific and technical festival of robotics “Kalashnikov-Technofest”. The festival will be held in Izhevsk at several places: Kalashnikov Izhevsk State Technical University, Private Educational Institute of Additional Education “Kalashnikov Academy” and Udmurt State University.
The following events are planned to be held within the framework of the festival:
Participants will be offered tasks that require knowledge of electronics, design and programming. Participants will need the ability to handle measuring instruments and devices (rulers, calipers, multimeter, oscilloscope), skills in working with a 3D printer and software: Compass 3D, Autodesk Fusion, Arduino IDE, Visual Studio. The main directions of the Olympiad are:
- 3D modelling, design and 3D printing;
- Electronics, electrical engineering, soldering of radio elements;
- Programming and development of algorithms.
It is planned to hold competitions of wheeled robots and unmanned aerial vehicles assembled both on the basis of well-known robotic kits and having original designs on this site.
- (L1) First League: Wheeled robots assembled from LEGO. The maximum dimensions of the robot are 250×250×250mm, the maximum weight is 1kg.
- (L2) Second League:Wheeled robots not assembled from Lego constructors (or its analogues). The maximum dimensions of the robot are 300×300×200mm, the maximum weight is 2 kg. The robot’s design assemblies from original DIY parts (controlled by ARDUINO, STM32 controllers)
- (L3) Third League: Wheeled robots not assembled from Lego constructors (or its analogues). The maximum dimensions of the robot are 350×350×400mm, the maximum weight is 5 kg. The robot’s design assemblies from original DIY parts(controlled by ARDUINO, STM32, etc.)
- (S) Figure skating of robots: It is allowed to use robots that meet the requirements for robots of the L1 — L3 leagues. The trajectory is estimated by the motion capture system with an accuracy of up to 1 mm.
A drone equipped with a camera and a video transmitter (a device for recognizing Aruco-markers and/or color markers). The maximum dimensions of the drone, with propellers, are 400×400×300mm. The maximum weight of the drone is 3kg.
It is planned to hold an exhibition where participants can present their projects on various topics:
- Innovative developments on IT, robotics, automation and IoT.
- Prototypes of robots and mechatronic systems.
- Developments using artificial intelligence methods.
- Unmanned ground and aero vehicles.